Dear patients, please check our website often as this is how we will be communicating important changes in our practice during the next few weeks.
We are paying close attention to the CDC and Maryland Board of Health regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. The safety and wellbeing of our staff and patients is paramount to us.
This is what we are doing:
1. We are shortening the hours of our operation beginning Monday, March 23 2020 until further notice!
Our new hours of operation are:
We decided to CLOSE all of our Saturdays schedules until further notice!!!
2. If you have any of the following: fever, cough and/or shortness of breath or been exposed to anyone who tested positive for the COVID19, please DO NOT schedule an appointment.
Instead, call us at:
3. We are open and available for telemedicine visits. Please call our office to schedule a visit. Call center is open for normal business hours. (08:00 to 12:00 and 13:00 to 16:00). Venom shots and allergy shots will be given only with appointments. No walk ins, please.
4. For scheduled visits and shots, when arriving to our appointment, we request that no more than1 person accompany the patient to the office to limit exposures within the office.
5. We are now taking temperatures upon entry into the office. If you notice a temperature within 48 hours of your appointment, or take medications to lower your fever, we ask that you call us first.
6. Once you arrive at our building, we will do the best possible to take you to a room. If that is not possible immediately, please proceed with caution and practice social distancing, ideally 6 ft. away from another patient. If seating down, allow 2 empty chairs between you and another patient.
7. We are offering Covid 19 testing via our CLIA certified lab. Please call us for an appointment: 301-962-5800. Results are usually given within 24 hour from collection.
Thank you to all of you for your ongoing patience as we all work together to”flatten the curve”.